Sunday, April 25, 2010

Chapter 3 - Measurement

April 25th 2010, 7:59 pm , Living Room.

Not to too late for post my new blog at this time, well since i just get sick for this two days but i feel better now. much better...

Oh yeah, talking about a few days ago... in April 21st in Indonesia we had a very cool celebration. we called it "Hari Raya Kartini". Kartini is one of our hero, because of her all woman in Indonesia can study and be better.

talk about Kartini, i bet all of us have our own Kartini in our life. for me? i can say my Mother is my Kartini.

Kartini day, it means i wear my own "Batik" shirt for college! hahaha... yeah, i just want to show my nationalism!

On my way to college in "Angkot" , i saw there is a lady with her daughter. She looks well-established, i can say that from seeing her looks. Not long after that, there is another lady with her son. The second lady looks very different with the first lady, she looks poor...

I saw both of them in my half-opened window seat, i don't know why i can't take my eyes off them. they're so different.... but, there is a similarity between them.

They keep taking care of their son and daughter, since the "Angkot" feel so bouncy, they try to keep their kid with them.

It's so cliche... but, how come i can post this to my blog?
A mother, no matter she is rich or not.... but she have her own treasure in her heart. her kids.

Love you Mom....

-Danny-

photo are not mine, i took from here

No comments:

Post a Comment